What is included in your training certification?
This is your path to be a Certified AccuMatch Behavior Intelligence coach.
Learn to to read the AccuMatch BRMap that is the insight into how individuals process information. The Map exposes the automatic neural responses that we each develop throughout our lives. The training teaches how to interpret these and how to become more intelligent about what is going on with your client in a coaching session – Behavior Intelligence (BI).
You’ll become proficient in using language that leads your clients into action, because it is language specifically selected to match their thought process, their filtering systems, and their programmed responses.
Take your client on a journey to lasting change. We are all evolving consistently, not just physically. We are constantly learning and evolving because of that. AccuMatch allows you to engage behavior with your audience at a level which they understand and respond to automatically, allowing everyone to reach their goals.
What is included with your certification:
- 10 Assessments for you and your client.
- 12 Month subscription to weekly webinar educational series.
- A one-on-one review with one of master trainers of at least your first two client BRMap’s to ensure you get the best support and understanding that you and your client can have.
- Access to our backend systems to FAQs, Video recording examples and scenarios.
- Access any of our experts trainers as needed to review individual client maps, or client team maps.
- You’ll be added to our Find A Coach section with global location map, and links to you so clients can find you.
- Your testimonials and success stories will be posted with back links to your website.
- Unlimited access to the reports and graphs using our proprietary backend system.
- Ability to produce many combination graphs and reports of your clients, yourself, and their teams.
- A Certificate that you can Print, Download, and use on your website, office, etc.
NOTE: By taking advantage of the payment plan offered, you could turn a profit off the 10 assessments before you’ve fully paid for the course.
While there are no prerequisites for this training, it is targeted towards coaches working with individuals, business owners, executives, and leaders.
While this is applicable outside these realms, in areas such as family counseling, career guidance, and so on, the focus and intention of the course is to give you an in-depth knowledge of the behaviors you would observe and encounter in day to day life and in coaching.
There are other surveys available for other applications, such as the ones listed here, and more are being developed. The training is the same but the survey questions are different.
To complete your certification you’ll need to identify at least a couple of people to complete their assessment in order for us to review these together and to ensure adequate completion of your initial training.
Some frequently asked questions:
How long is the training?
The training modules account for about 6 hours of video plus some extra exercises and quizzes. This is intended to be completed in a 4 week period.
What happens after training and certification is completed?
Once training and certification is complete, you’ll be invited to join our weekly webinar to continue to develop your knowledge and experience with the product, get additional expert support and coaching in the use of the AccuMatch in your coaching practice.
This is very useful and highly insightful. It is perhaps one of the most valuable components that is included in your annual licensing.
Why do I need to do a couple of assessments in order to complete my certification?
We want to be sure that you have a good understanding of the knowledge provided, and ensure that everyone has the help and support they need to be successful in their coaching practice.